Skip to Content

Yuva Shakti Bharosa Card Eligibility Leaked?

Reported 2026 criteria, what is not confirmed and how to verify the final government notice
2026-05-15 23:00:18 Updated 2026-08-19 17:51:53.469015 — min read 224 views
Yuva Shakti Bharosa Card Eligibility Leaked?
The Yuva Shakti Bharosa Card eligibility details circulating online are not a final government rulebook. Current reports describe a proposed profile of West Bengal residence, age 21 to 40, at least Madhyamik or Class X qualification and unemployment at the time of application. A final notification is still the authority to follow.

What You'll Learn

  • Which Yuva Shakti eligibility details are supported by current reporting.
  • Why the old age and graduation claims should not be treated as leaked final rules.
  • What remains unconfirmed about income, documents, exclusions and the application date.
  • How to verify a future notification without sending personal data to an unverified page.

Yuva Shakti Bharosa Card eligibility searches are being driven by copied tables and screenshots that present proposed criteria as if they were already approved. That is the central problem with this topic. A number in a social post is not a notification, and a private eligibility page is not a government application authority.

Current reporting from The Indian Express, News18 and Drishti IAS broadly describes a proposed profile of unemployed youth who are permanent residents of West Bengal, are between 21 and 40 years old and have passed Madhyamik or Class X. The reports also describe a proposed monthly allowance of Rs 3,000. These are reported scheme details, not a final legal guarantee for every person who matches them.

The verified government youth-scheme destination available today is yubasathi.wb.gov.in. It is branded Banglar Yuba Sathi and its current notice says the online submission period for that scheme has ended. That page does not, by itself, establish that a separate Yuva Shakti Bharosa Card application form is open.

What does the current evidence actually say?

The Indian Express reported on June 7, 2026 that the newly formed Bengal BJP government had initiated the process of rolling out the Yuva Shakti Bharosa Card. It described the proposal as support for educated unemployed youth across West Bengal and reported a proposed Rs 3,000 monthly allowance, compared with Rs 1,500 under the previous scheme.

News18 reported on June 16 that the programme was proposed and that the government was preparing for implementation. It reported the 21 to 40 age range, permanent West Bengal residence, Madhyamik or equivalent qualification and unemployment at the time of application as proposed criteria. News18 also said the application schedule, deadline and operational guidelines had not been formally announced in its report.

Drishti IAS published a June 13 current-affairs summary with the same broad 21 to 40, permanent-resident, Class X and unemployed framing. It also described the card as a way to facilitate access to benefits and employment-linked support. Because this is a secondary summary, it should corroborate the news reports, not replace an official notification.

Asianet Newsable had already reported in May that the proposed Rs 3,000 payment was not guaranteed to start in June and that formal administrative steps were still expected. The reports therefore support a careful description: the scheme was being developed and its proposed profile was being reported, but final rules and the live application workflow needed official confirmation.

QuestionEvidence-based answerEditorial status
Is there a final eligibility notice?It was not found in the official pages reviewed for this update.Not confirmed
What age range is being reported?News reports and the Drishti summary describe 21 to 40.Reported proposal
What education is being reported?Madhyamik, Class X or an equivalent qualification.Reported proposal
What residence condition is being reported?Permanent residence in West Bengal.Reported proposal
What employment condition is being reported?Unemployed at the time of application.Reported proposal

Use the words “reported criteria” until the Government of West Bengal publishes a final notice. That small wording change protects readers from a false sense of approval.

Which eligibility details are being reported?

The most consistent reported profile has four parts. The applicant would be a permanent resident of West Bengal, would fall in the reported 21 to 40 age band, would have passed Madhyamik or Class X or an equivalent examination, and would be unemployed when applying. The word “would” matters because the sources describe a proposed programme rather than a completed application rulebook.

There is no evidence in the official Banglar Yuba Sathi page reviewed for this article that turns those reported details into a live Yuva Shakti registration test. A person who fits the profile should monitor official notices, not assume that an online form is open or that an allowance will arrive automatically.

The reported Rs 3,000 monthly assistance is also not proof of present eligibility. The Indian Express and News18 describe it as a proposed benefit. News18 separately reported a promised one-time Rs 15,000 examination grant but said no official announcement had implemented that grant in its report. That amount must not be presented as a current payment or used to persuade readers to submit documents.

For related policy background, read our Yuva Shakti official portal status guide. It explains why the live Yuba Sathi website should not be treated as proof that every new Yuva Shakti service is open.

Why the old leaked eligibility page is unsafe

The earlier version of this page used an age range and graduation wording that do not match the current corroborated reports used for this update. It also presented a residence period, an income figure and data-verification steps without a final government source. Those additions made the page look specific, but specificity without evidence creates a more dangerous error than a short answer.

The word “leaked” should also be handled carefully. A leaked document needs a traceable origin, a date, a department or issuing authority and a way to confirm that it has not been edited. A screenshot shared on social media does not meet that standard. If a future draft order is reported, it should be labelled as a draft and compared with the final notification when issued.

Our Yuva Sathi status analysis gives the wider transition context. It does not turn a reported proposal into a final eligibility rule.

What is still unknown about eligibility?

A final notice may decide matters that the news summaries do not settle. These include the age cut-off date, whether a family income ceiling applies, whether previous beneficiaries must apply again, which certificates are accepted, how unemployment is defined, what exclusions apply and whether the programme has a fixed beneficiary limit.

The old page suggested an income ceiling and a specific domicile period. Those figures are not included here because no verified source in this research supports them. The same rule applies to any claim about Employment Bank registration, Aadhaar-linked verification, a mandatory bank account format or an exact document checklist. These may appear in a final application notice, but they should not be invented in advance.

There is another practical distinction. A news article can report what a government is preparing, while an eligibility notice tells an applicant what the government will accept. The first is useful context. The second controls the application. Until the second document is public, readers should not treat a checklist copied from a blog as a pass or fail test. They should also avoid paying anyone who claims to reserve a place in an unpublished beneficiary list. For a separate example of how state schemes need implementation-level reading, see our West Bengal scheme implementation guide.

The official state portal at wb.gov.in provides the government-domain route for Schemes, Circulars and Notifications, Forms, E-Services and department information. Check there before treating a new eligibility table as official. A government logo copied onto a private page is not enough.

How to verify a final eligibility notification

Check the issuing authority

A final notice should name the Government of West Bengal department responsible for the scheme and provide a dated order, notification or public notice. It should explain who can apply, the age cut-off, education proof, residence proof, employment condition, exclusions and grievance route. If the page only says “expected,” “leaked” or “apply soon,” it is not the final rulebook.

Check the link from an official source

Start at the West Bengal State Portal or the relevant department page. You can also review the current Banglar Yuba Sathi portal, which publishes its own submission and help desk information. Do not use a search result alone when the page asks for identity, bank or OTP information.

Compare the notice with the application form

If a form appears, compare its eligibility fields with the notification. An application that asks for a fee, promises guaranteed approval or uses a different age range from the government notice should be treated as suspicious. A genuine form should identify the responsible department and explain how applicants can correct or challenge a decision.

Our Yuva Sathi camp guide is a useful reminder that dates and channels need source-level checking. A past camp, a closed submission page or a forwarded form does not establish current Yuva Shakti eligibility.

What should a potential applicant do now?

Keep ordinary records ready for your own reference, but do not upload them to an unverified page. Monitor official West Bengal notices and the Department of Youth Services & Sports. If the final notification asks for an education certificate, residence evidence or a bank detail, follow the exact list and format in that notice.

Do not assume that matching the reported 21 to 40 age range or passing Class X guarantees acceptance. Final verification may include exclusions, record checks, a beneficiary limit or a requirement to apply afresh. Those conditions cannot be settled by a copied blog table.

For comparison, our West Bengal policy roadmap guide shows why official wording and implementation status must be separated. The same discipline applies here.

Eligibility answer in plain language

The old claim that Yuva Shakti eligibility was already fixed by an 18-35 age limit and graduation requirement should not be relied on. Current reporting used in this update points instead to a proposed 21 to 40 age band, permanent West Bengal residence, Madhyamik or Class X qualification and unemployment at the time of application. A final government notification is still needed before any reader can treat those details as binding.

The safe next step is to watch official West Bengal channels and avoid private pages that request personal information. The live government youth-scheme page currently accessible is Banglar Yuba Sathi, and its notice says that its online submission period has ended. That fact does not open a separate Yuva Shakti form.

Frequently Asked Questions

Current reports describe a proposed profile of a permanent West Bengal resident aged 21 to 40, who has passed Madhyamik or Class X or an equivalent examination and is unemployed at the time of application. These details are reported proposals, not final rules until the Government of West Bengal publishes a notification.
No. The earlier 18-35 wording is not supported by the current corroborated reporting used for this update. News reports and a Drishti IAS summary describe 21 to 40 as the reported proposal. The final age cut-off and reference date still need an official notice.
Current reporting used here describes Madhyamik, Class X or an equivalent qualification, not a mandatory graduation requirement. A final notification may define accepted certificates or separate benefit categories, so do not treat a private graduation rule as official.
Permanent West Bengal residence is described as a proposed condition in the current news and current-affairs reports reviewed. The final notice would need to specify the accepted residence proof, any cut-off date and whether a separate domicile certificate is required.
The reported scheme profile requires the applicant to be unemployed at the time of application. The final notification still needs to define employment, self-employment, income activity and exclusions. Do not rely on a blog's unsupported interpretation of those terms.
No verified source used for this update confirms a specific family income ceiling or a three-to-five-year domicile period. Those figures were removed from the earlier page because they were speculative. Follow the final government notice if it introduces such conditions.
Start at https://wb.gov.in/ and check official schemes, circulars, notifications and department pages. You can also review https://yubasathi.wb.gov.in/, the verified Banglar Yuba Sathi youth-scheme page. Do not upload Aadhaar, bank details or an OTP to a private page that only claims to be official.
SK Jabedul Haque
Written by

SK Jabedul Haque

Founder & Chief Editor

Building India's most trusted finance education platform — simplifying news, schemes and market trends so anyone can understand and invest confidently.

Read full bio

Never miss an update

Get our clearest explainers on schemes, markets and money — read what matters, without the noise.

Explore more articles
In this article